We just started watching Star Trek. I have to say, I quite like Star Trek. I think I may have already seen this particular movie, probably on AMC, but I don’t think I’ve seen it all the way through without missing parts. Although, with the DVD skipping like a little kid down a sidewalk, I get the feeling I’ll be missing rather a lot of the important bits of the movie.
Now on to comments on the movie. How is it that the Borg ship was so weak, that a few little ships could blow up the Borg ship? It should have much better defenses. And a cube? Why would anybody make a spaceship into the shape of a cube? I know there’s no air in space and thus no drag, but a cube? Something a little more creative would have been nice. Maybe a football-shaped craft at least. Also, why is there no defense against people/Borgs transporting themselves to other ships? The easiest way to take a ship would simply be to board it through beaming. Or maybe just beam part of the ship out of the ship. Then the ship’s dead in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A football-shaped spacecraft would be neat. You ask very interesting questions.
ReplyDelete19/20